Marketing Manager Video Collaboration - Korea
The Korean VC Marketing Manager is responsible for activating, reporting on, and continually improving the performance of Video Collaboration Marketing initiatives that are aligned with the objectives of the Head of Video Collaboration Sales, Korea, and the Head of Video Collaboration Marketing, APAC.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Act as Korea’s primary marketing point of contact and be responsible in developing Marketing plan and KPIs aligned with sales’ objectives.
• Understand the market well enough and articulate Logitech’s value at every stage in the buyer’s journey through a well-thought marketing programs/campaigns and messaging localized for the Korean market to build mindshare and demand.
• Work with our Alliances and channel partners to develop and execute marketing programs with the goal to drive revenue through Logitech’s partners with end customers.
• Manage marketing communication programs and take leadership in developing projects to increase
Logitech Video Collaboration’s brand value and awareness.
• Play an active role in understanding the local market opportunities, challenges and trends from both
customer and channel perspectives.
• Standardize Reseller/Partner marketing supporting programs and tools with clear assessment criteria,
operation process, and KPI measurement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 8 years of Marketing experience, preferably in field and/or channel marketing, in technology products and services to both IT decision makers and end users.
• Experience in managing multi-channel, end-to-end, integrated marketing campaigns from strategizing, conceptualizing, execution to analysis.
• Able to manage multiple projects at once, adjusting nimbly as business needs change, and prioritize tasks most likely to advance business towards the desired outcome.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and analytical skills.
• Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment and equally productive working independently.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high-growth and matrix organization.
• Language proficiency - Native level of Korean and business level of English is MUST.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.