Head of Business Architecture
Logitech is seeking a Head of Business Architecture to join the Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) organization Sales Operations business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, the position offers the opportunity to define and implement the sales technology roadmap for our CRM (SFDC) and associated sales enablement tools. We are seeking a leader who has extensive experience maximizing technology to enable scale and up leveling the way technology supports growing needs of a fast-paced company
You will operate with conviction and partner extensively with various areas of the business and IT teams to gain alignment and enable execution. This is an opportunity to transform the way our systems and tools support a rapidly growing business and deliver user-friendly, innovative solutions that accelerate deal cycles and provide better experience to both internal and external customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate but Challenge. Decide and just Do. Environment and Equality. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- You are a “strategic doer” that can look beyond the shiny solution to the tactical details required for a successful design and implementation.
- Partner with GVCC Leadership team to define, deliver, and implement a 2+ year roadmap that transforms the way GTM org uses technology to support their activities
- Lead cross functional team to design user focused and innovative technology solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, creation of sophisticated data models, external integrations, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements
- Bring together regional solutions into a seamless global solution leveraging best practices across regions and industry.
- Deliver architectural improvements and features that support and scale in a fast paced environment while significantly improving user experience.
- Provide a single voice of the business needs to IT thru strong partnerships and business technology experience.
- Prioritize and project manage the roadmap and deliverable expectations
- Experience aligning business processes with technology for a holistic solution for the GtM experience.
- Manage a team of individuals chartered with ongoing support and process efficiencies related to deployed tools.
For consideration, you’ll bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Ideally 12+ years experience in Salesforce integrations with complementary modules/tools to manage Partner Programs and governance, Digital Selling Tools, Price Quoting, Account Planning, Forecasting, Einstein Analytics and more!
- Experience leading a Business Technology function at scale in a high-growth environment
- Technically active, inquisitive and astute, able to lead and partner with IT Community to transform business challenges into seamless technology solutions
- Success delivering key initiatives, such as technology migrations, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies
- Proven success designing and implementing segment-specific tooling strategies that are custom to each selling team but not fragmented holistically
- Strong leader with demonstrable ability to inspire change.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
- Demonstrated ability to form strong direct partnerships with IT.
- Demonstrated ability to continue to assess needs, implement solutions, and provide supporting team structure to ensure adoption .
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.