CMF Design Specialist
NEW CMF Job Description
We are looking for a Sr.CMF specialist to join our Asia-Pacific Team. Your role will be to build a strategic vision, connecting hardware products across multiple Logitech business groups. You will manage a CMF Design Team in Asia-Pacific and will collaborate with a global network of multi-disciplinary designers and engineers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Play the role of Design Execution to support the strategy designer’s idea.
•In charge of the product design level color matching and have a strong sense of golden sample and limit sample signing.
• Set standards and implement best practices to achieve CMF Design excellence in mass-production
• Provide strategic vision to ID, Brand and Marketing fostering cross-disciplinary collaboration
• Work closely with Project Managers and Engineering to ensure targets and schedules are met
• Create and compile CMF prototype samples, to grow our global materials library
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
•2+ years experience in CMF Design/Industrial Design for the consumer electronics industry
• Detailed understanding of all phases of the CMF design process - from trend research to product design and manufacturing execution
• Knowledge of moulding, forming, coating and finishing processes for plastics, metal and fabric
• Proven ability to contribute within dynamic multi-disciplinary teams
• Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in Adobe CS and KeyShot product rendering and presentation tools
• Written and verbal communication in English
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• A broad appreciation for global Consumer Lifestyle trends including Fashion, Sportswear, Automotive, Health & Wellbeing, Furniture, Interior Design and Travel
• Written and verbal communication in Mandarin
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Product, Material or Textile Design, or similar field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But were big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That‘’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.