Senior Firmware Engineer
You will work in a central organisation developing common firmware and helping create these new and innovative experiences. You will be part of a transversal team that positively impacts the lives of millions of people and will collaborate with a high-calibre multidisciplinary international team redefining the future of Logitech. You will be a key contributor in imagining, and developing experience of future products, as well as enhancing current products.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based low-power Bluetooth audio products.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Define and implement power optimized firmware by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 6 years experience in firmware development for battery powered devices
- Experience with architecting firmware for a product
- Experience with a platform approach to firmware development (be able to think and articulate how they would go about it or do it; common code base)
- Experience in anticipating risks in the program and identify areas to work on to reduce risk.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Keep yourself up-to-date on latest industry trends, and are able to propose enhancements to existing services
- Desired Technical Skills
- Experience leading projects, strong project management skills a plus
- Experience with developing firmware for low power battery powered consumer electronic devices
- Experience developing audio product firmware is an added advantages.
- Strong presentation skills
BE/BTech in ECE,EEE or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”