Tier 3 Tech Support Engineer, Video Conferencing & Enterprise
The T3 Support Engineer is responsible for resolving high-complexity enterprise support issues and escalations--finding solutions to difficult technical problems. The role will focus mainly on Logitech’s enterprise video conferencing and AV solutions, but may occasionally be asked to resolve issues with other enterprise hardware.
The Tech Support Lead will also be responsible for working with department leadership and other technical resources to address technical issues that can’t be handled via troubleshooting alone. During times of unusually high support volume the T3 Support Engineer may be asked to assist in maintaining department service levels by working on non-escalated customer requests.
The ideal candidate for the role will have extensive knowledge of enterprise A/V products and the AV/IT ecosystem they’re used in, as well as a track record of high performance in technical support.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Resolve escalated, technically-complex support issues as first point of contact, or after escalation from technical support team
- Resolve escalated VIP issues, both high-complexity problems and “white-glove” remote assistance with product setup and use
- Work with department leadership and other stakeholders to address bugs, technical issues, compatibility, and other issues that can’t be resolved with standard troubleshooting
- Provide ad hoc feedback about trends and new issues
- Occasionally, as necessary, answer non-escalated phone calls and email support tickets to ensure department service levels are met
- Provide regular input to help create internal and external technical support content
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Teams deployment and use
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom and Google Meets
- Advanced knowledge of PC and/or other non-AV system troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based device (beyond cellular phones)
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to handle extremely complex technical issues, including working with engineers when necessary
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a technical support capacity, with at least 5 years video-conference (VC) troubleshooting experience
- Minimum 2 years of providing remote technical support
- 6 months providing high-touch support to VIP accounts
- Technical certifications beneficial, but not required
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.