Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist, North East Europe: Poland & Baltics
The Digital Marketeer is responsible to deliver best-in-class consumer experience with our Etail and Omni-channel partners for all Logitech categories. This includes getting visibility, optimize product content, running campaigns focussed on the sell out in value. This role will report to the Country Manager and will be part of the local marketing team. This role requires strong collaboration skills with account management and marketing stakeholders in NEE, at regional EAMEA level with categories and above all with our Etail partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Ensure best-in-class fundamentals
- Assist Category Managers and Sales Team with monthly NPIs (new product launches) to the Polish & Baltic (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) markets and ensure best-in-class execution on key Etail/Omnis partners.
- Conduct comprehensive content audit for the Strategically Important Products of all categories and develop & execute optimization plans in collaboration with our partners.
- Deploy visibility of the promotional activities defined by the Account Managers and Category Leads.
- Drive consumer satisfaction and drive Ratings & Review programs on key products and partners.
Lead action planning & support business analysis
- Translate the Digital EMEA Channel Strategy into local quarterly action plans, by customer.
- Collaborate with Country Manager, Category Managers & Key Account Managers to set growth targets for the Digital Channel, by customer. Track progress and ensure targets are met.
- Lead the online marketing deployment following the strategy defined by the Categories Leads with a focus in the Strategic Important Products.
- Pro-actively assist the sales teams with analysis of the business data.
- Support the sales teams to maximize online business opportunities.
Support Digital Marketing & Media execution
- Lead the online marketing/media programs, leveraging best practice guidance from EMEA team. Track ROI, capture and share learnings.
- Become the expert for “Retailer Digital Media (RDM)”, i.e. all media that is executed ON an Etail partner, and all media that we leverage to drive traffic TO an Etail partner. Understand local landscape and integrate RDM plans into eTailer action plans.
- Assist the creation of demand generation strategies & programs closely linked to ROI in areas such as Product Display Pages (PDP), Landing Pages, Content Pieces, Search Engine or Social Media activation that drives consumers to our Etail and Omni-channel partners.
Drive eTail acceleration
- Work with Country Manager and EMEA Digital Channel team to select 1-2 eTail/Omni partner to pioneer a new Acceleration program and build a close partnership.
- Work with EMEA team to define new engagement model for selected acceleration partners and lead a strategic kick-off workshop, action planning & execution of acceleration plan.
- Develop innovative plans that help us increase traffic to product pages, increase conversion rates and average basket size to ultimately increase sell-out.
- Create, share & grow best practice scenarios with internal stakeholders in local and regional level.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proven track record with first experience in online sales & marketing function.
- Demonstrated online programs with clear goals/outcomes.
- Proven experience using search engine tactics and executions to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Proficient understanding of various social media platforms and how they can be used to drive a consumer purchases.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills.
- Excellent ability to manage relationships externally and internally.
- Strong knowledge of market/customer needs through market analytics skills.
- Be able to work independently, self-motivated.
- High level of energy: never give up.
- Business acumen.
- Hands-on, “get stuff done”.
- Enjoy team work and be a team player yourself.
- Excellent inclusive and collaborative communication skills.
- Open and willing to initiate and explore new ideas: be open to change.
- Passion for products.
- English spoken.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”