Category Marketing Manager Personal Workspace B2B
The Role: Category Marketing Manager Personal Workspace B2B
Reporting to the Managing Director Switzerland, the selected candidate will be responsible to manage all commercial and marketing aspects for our Personal Workspace categories within our B2B, Enterprise & Education channels and build these important businesses for the future. The Category Marketing Manager has the primary focus of defining and planning marketing & sales strategies, aligning those with key business partners, country leads and any account managers (based on commercial and analytical insights) to drive execution locally.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the overall performance of the product categories achieving the revenue & profitability targets as well as strategic objectives for the brand in B2B & Education
- Use market insights from the regional organization to translate global and regional promotions and marketing strategies into effective marketing campaigns and drive activities that will inspire and engage consumers and shoppers with focus on digital channels and across the full sales funnel.
- Use local market insights to translate global and regional Project & Category strategies into effective local Go To Market plans with a key focus in building 360° pull marketing activities within B2B % Education that will inspire and engage Resellers and B2B buyers with a major focus on digital channels.
- Partner with European category and B2B and Education organizations and act as a single point of contact in Cluster.
- Align strategies, campaigns, executions, and performance KPIs with country leads & country teams.
- Lead new product launches in Switzerland.
- Drive implementation & execution of campaigns with country teams.
- Act as a business partner for all commercial aspects for the B2B & Education relevant products in our Personal Workspace portfolio and Personal Collaboration category, for market performance analysis (GFK), strategy development & presentation, identification of new opportunities.
- Drive cross country collaboration, share best practices, and modify successful activities for execution in other countries, channels or customers.
- Drive efficient distribution models: Proactively support and challenge Head of B2B to leverage selective distribution models and develop their set of customers for Logitech in the B2B & Education channel, portfolios and ranges.
- Define, manage and control investments for partners, control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct regular on-site meetings with customers and country teams (~10% travel).
- Be a brand ambassador for Logitech in B2B & Education.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of B2B & Education marketing and brand experience with a strong focus in integrated marketing from leading IT/CE/Consumer-centric companies.
- High strategic capabilities to translate global strategies into regional commercial marketing strategies. Ability to lead, follow and execute.
- Able to articulate and commercialize NPIs and to engage with both the EU teams and country organization to ensure execution of the strategy.
- Experience of the full marketing mix, including developing marketing plans, 360° campaigns, B2B lead generation and delivery of ‘best in class marketing’ within a digital world.
- Experience in creating Content strategies for B2B & Education that address the target groups needs, create expertise and drive preference, deliver leads and create long term relationships with the B2B & Education channels.
- Experience in working with lead generation tools and platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong P&L/portfolio management and business analysis skills.
- Very good understanding and knowledge of the B2B & Education market and decision making process.
- In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes, insights, and other factors that influence strong marketing plans, campaigns and purchase behaviors.
- The ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships while being a team player.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence business, brand, marketing strategy across the organization, are required.
- Experience having worked in a matrix structure.
- Self-management skills and self-starter attitude.
- German and English fluent verbally and written is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance, MBA is a plus.
- The position is located in Zürich.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.