Senior Compliance End-to-End (E2E) Engineer
The Senior Compliance End-to-End (E2E) Engineer is project manager at Logitech Product compliance team and support from NPI projects development to mass production. This role will support the project team to ensure compliance readiness including: Safety, Energy, EMC and RF certificate. Collaborative and organizational skills will be required with related functions from internal project engineering, component engineer, trade compliance, Launch project manager, packaging team, external testing lab, certificate body, and agencies.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Well control and following up with design review requirement from engineering and compliance experts
- Collaborate with internal lab and compliance expert for pre-compliance test plan
- Well control with product design change for additional testing schedule
- Come out compliance schedule plan and marking guidance per project and excellent communication to project team
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of experience in product compliance project management.
- Familiar with worldwide regulation and marking requirements
- Familiar with products with multiple wireless technologies (SRD, BT and WIFI 2.4GHz & 5GHz, NFC, Qi technology.
- Lead marking implementation, review product labels, packaging, user manual, and provide weekly status by project.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is required
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Good Understanding of Audio/Video Technologies would be a plus.
- Familiar with power supply and battery safety requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree will be required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.