E-sports and Alliance Manager Gaming DEAT
The E-sports and Alliance Manager Gaming DEAT will report to the Head of Marketing DEAT and will be responsible for the execution of Logitech’s strategy & vision in the field of E-sport and strategic alliances mainly for the brands Logitech G and Astro in the country: Uphold and build Logitech’s brand status with channel partners, strategic alliance partners and end-consumers, support the launch of new products to the market, ensure full visibility of products online and in store as well as the PR and Social Media campaign planning and execution.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Develop a yearly marketing and communications plan aligned with the local and Central Europe priorities:
- Work closely with the Central & South Europe Category Portfolio Manager Gaming and local Gaming Lead to build an efficient marketing plan that ensures achievement of the marketing objectives in Gaming and reflects the priorities of the business.
- Develop a competitive consumer marketing plan which is amplified through cooperations with eSport teams, game publishers, influencers and trade partners.
- Focus online growth channels and integrated marketing approach to drive conversion.
- Define, manage and control investments for partners, control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- Work closely with the local team, agencies, and partners to integrate and leverage channel partners communication tools.
- Present the E-sport and Alliance Marketing Plan to internal stakeholders and trade partners.
Take full responsibility for the execution and implementation & ROI tracking of the marketing and communications plan:
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets & timelines.
- Track campaign performance, facilitate adjustment of execution as required to achieve business targets.
- Manage Local PR and Social Media communications planning and execution, hand in hand with the Head of PR .
- Responsible for planning and control of marketing investments (JMF & OPEX funds).
- Work closely with the local sales force and category leads to ensure best-in-class execution in retail and etail.
- Regularly conduct market & customer visits and trace checks to ensure the implementation excellence in-store and online.
- Participate in the planning and execution of local Gaming events and international projects.
- Share best practices within Central & South Europe & EAMEA.
Manage the marketing planning:
- Assist in the work with the local account managers to define the marketing activities required for each priority account plan.
- Work with the Central & South Europe Category Portfolio Manager Gaming, EMEA Trade Marketing and Communications teams to formulate Gaming E-sport and Alliance plans in detail.
- Work closely with local account managers and other functions (Category leaders, finance, supply, trade marketing) to drive a high quality marketing execution online and offline.
- Attend active customer meetings with key customers in the country-
- Define account specific KPIs.
Qualification and management of external agencies to cover PR and other functions:
- Responsible for managing external agencies to ensure a best-in-class and cost effective execution of the required services.
- Responsible to manage strategic partnerships (eSports teams, Influencers,....) on a local level.
- Manage the local Merchandiser/s – how they are deployed and oversee quality of execution and provide coaching and feedback as required.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4-5+ years marketing experience in IT, Gaming or FMCG environment with a recognised A-brand company with operational knowledge of online sales channel. We may also consider candidates from other sectors where those sectors are focused on sell-through activity. Customer business development experience is a plus.
- Energetic, bright, dynamic and creative.
- Have a clear understanding and proven experience of PR and social media management.
- Enjoy developing creative content and stories to engage strongly with media, communities and influencers.
- Strong marketing planning experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of the online & retail market for Germany & Austria.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Strong Fluent German & English (written & spoken); ability to be a genuine spokesperson for our Gaming brands and to be representative in EMEA.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key retail partners across Germany & Austria.
- Rounded Marketing skills and constantly wanting to develop and learn.
- Graduate caliber preferably in a Marketing discipline.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”