Head of (R)etail Germany & Austria
Reporting to the Country Manager Germany & Austria, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship between Logitech and customer in the Retail and etail Channel in Germany & Austria.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of Etail & Retail Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives, coordinating channel & portfolio focus.
- Develop the business by identifying and accelerating all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Coach and advice on sales strategies for up-sell, product-mix & customer-mix improvements to meet & exceed targets, generate new business and accelerate the close of existing opportunities.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in customer accounts.
- Lead the transformation to strategic cooperation with key customer: Establish a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, management resources; providing leadership & inspiration fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals.
- Drive discipline and accountability with all stakeholders involved.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives coordinate country campaigns in the retail channel and execute consistently and with excellence.
- Lead the set-up of quarterly key metrics activity and execution plan to coordinate channel and activity focus.
- Monitor and manage execution of the activities by measuring and campaign results.
- Establish and drive predictable business planning and forecasting processes, well-understood by the cluster leaders that enforce great discipline in sales processes and delivers overachievement of business results.
- Lead process discipline, adherence to standards, excellence in execution while holding each accountable to quality and accuracy.
- Plan, manage and control budgets, control the relevant ROI and success parameters.
- Anticipate market changes to drive new, relevant solutions to customers.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive account & sales management experience and a track record of working with customers in the German CES & Online channel.
- 10+ years of related experience in sales and channel management/leadership.
- strong and active network, demonstrated experience business-partnering with senior leaders.
- Strong leadership, business acumen and strategic agility to be able to plan, lead, and drive change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives.
- A self-starter with high energy/positive attitude, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-based environment with little supervision.
- Communicates effectively by providing clear and timely communication and demonstrating effective listening skills.
- demonstrated ability to lead projects in cross-functional environment.
- Fluent German and English, both written and verbal.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”