Logitech is looking for a Commercial Counsel to join our team. Reporting to the Associate General Counsel, Video Collaboration, you will provide legal support to the Video Collaboration business group, helping to drive Logitech’s fastest growing product category.
In this role, you will:
● Partner across our Video Collaboration teams to proactively identify legal issues and develop creative solutions to help achieve business objectives across multiple jurisdictions;
● Review, draft, negotiate, and advise on a variety of contracts, including
distributor, partner/reseller agreements, enterprise sales agreements, support and service agreements, inbound licensing agreements, purchasing and
● Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements in the applicable jurisdiction, and company policies;
● Advise and support the operations team on issues relating to supply chain management, logistics, quality control, and sourcing, serving as a trusted, thoughtful and pragmatic business partner;
● Assist in creating and rolling out policies relating to contracts and risk
● Present legal and policy training to employees on antitrust and other
● Deliver excellent legal partnership through strong communication and
proactive business engagement.
● At least 6 years of relevant in-house and/or law firm experience;
● Law degree from a reputable law school, and Bar admission in good standing in applicable state;
● Extensive experience structuring, drafting and negotiating a variety of
commercial and licensing agreements for technology companies;
● Strong experience with issues related to distributors, channels, partners, and marketing support;
● Excellent business judgment, strategic thinking, creativity and adaptability;
● Enjoy working across functions and providing leadership to drive deals to
● Highly motivated and independent, but also a strong team player;
● Excellent interpersonal skills, a relationship builder;
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex issues and concepts in straightforward, everyday terms;
● Attention to detail, high quality work product and the ability to efficiently manage multiple matters is a must
● Enjoy continuous learning.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.