Senior Global Product Manager
Streamers & Creators
We strive to unlock the potential of the best creators in the world by taking a holistic approach to creative performance and empowering all streamers/creators to share their passion.
We are looking for a passionate product manager that showcases outstanding product management and communication skills to drive effective teamwork across several teams and functions both internal and external.
You must be a driven self-starter who can own and drive a clear vision while adapting to a fast paced market. Organization, details, and deadlines are critical for success. As a product manager you must be capable of working independently and within small cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate has led the development of several connected hardware products from inception to market launch. He/She is deeply rooted in the content creation and streaming space, out of passion and interest and/or is living or has been following a career in those respective areas.
Definition of Value Proposition based on insights.
Define global consumer research needs and target user pain points to identify articulated and non-articulated consumer needs.
Establish and lead scientific research agenda with support from field experts to drive long term innovation.
Collaborate closely with engineering, portfolio and design teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience, time to market and product cost.
Drive prototyping and iterations process to improve the product experience.
Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
Collaborate with portfolio, design and engineering teams to build long-term product strategy and roadmaps.
Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Ideally based in China or Taiwan
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
2-3+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management or product marketing
position- Experience with defining the end-to-end product experience - product definition,
pricing, positioning, and launch: translate customer and market insights into a concrete
product definition and go-to-market plan
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills - Deeply curious: you seek to understand and ask “Why?” repeatedly.
- Objective and analytical: you seek data and know the difference between facts and opinions.
- Recognized leadership skills – strong ability to lead by influence. You know how to lead with a team of cross-functional peers and have them excitedly join you on a journey to create and build the best possible product experience for our customer.
- Strong ability to empathize with customer and consumer challenges and tensions; demonstrable experience with global consumer needs and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups.
- Strong understanding of product (hardware and software) life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints.
- Strong business acumen – capable of big picture thinking.
- Decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, guiding other team members through it.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to both lead and collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities.
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English required.
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, product design or related.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.