Testing Development Engineering Technical Supervisor
As expert Test Development Engineer for the Creativity, Productivity and Gaming business unit of Logitech you will be responsible for developing testing station for our manufacturing line and plan the developing map for TDE.
The responsibilities including:
• Keep improve existing test system by phase in new technology in both SW/FW and HW
• Define the features and scope for new test system
• Align the design to provide a common platform for others BU Group to share
• Monitor technique trend on testing related SW,HW and FW and phase in TDE test system
• Sensed new Equipment, MCU and component etc. …to evaluate the possibility, the efficiency and performance on new test system design
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To lead TDE team on new test system developing
• Plan the develop Map and scope for TDE
• To develop middleware to support in between TDE test system and customer Library
• Innovate ideas into a test module or system including survey new test board, components, equipment and design HW, FW and SW.
• Lead and help team on problem solving and data analysis
• Help manufacturing site on performance improve by join discussion and review new method.
• Keeping monitor and updated the developing tools to improve TDE develop efficiency
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Expert programmer
• Familiar with two programming language are essential
• Expert on C++ or C# programming
• Python…etc. are preferred
• Expert on window programming
• Familiar with Windows UI AP
• Familiar with DLL /Library.
• Multithread design are prefer
• Ability to develop stand-alone project with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
• Familiar with Raspberry Pi programming (Linux OS) are prefer
• FW experience and knowledge on microcontroller or microprocessor (Arduino, Raspberry Pi or others)
• Familiar with AD/DA, Timer, Interrupt, SPI, I2C, RS232, Digital I/O control
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Familiar with MS Visual Studio
• Communication with English fluently.
• With experience and knowledge of testing development.
• College graduation of EE or CS, Physics or Information Engineering is min. required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”