HRBP for Suzhou Site & Manufacturing Business Group
Your Role and Contribution:
This position is to implement and align P&C (people & culture) process in the areas of people engagement , people development , talent requisition, performance management, employee relations and other P&C projects, ensuring all the P&C initiatives are performed in accordance with corporate guidelines while balancing the specific needs of local manufacturing operations, and compliance with company policies, labor laws and regulations, continuously working with site leaders to help employees pursue their passions by designing experiences so that they can create, achieve and enjoy more.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy, enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline.
- Implement and drive the talent acquisition strategy and staffing process align with corporate TA team, manage talent acquisition activities accordingly to ensure the talent acquisition completed in the way of high efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the labor recruiting strategy program, to understand the external world and its implications on agencies and other companies in Consumer Electronics Industry –“bring the outside in”. Strength recruiting team capability improvement with more creative and flexible solution for production workforce.
- Stay close to the factory operations, understand the challenge of workforce and work out actionable solutions to address the challenges.
- Work closely with site create and maintain relationships with local business leaders, and their organizations, to challenge and drive the people, cultural and engagement topics which support Logitech’s strategy for the Suzhou site.
- Support our people on the site with P&C matters that require a real human touch more than an in-depth understanding of any one organization’s strategic goals. It does require the ability to sense the environment around you, get a pulse for what’s happening with our people locally and react with interventions that make a real difference.
- You will plan, organize, communicate and deliver P&C initiatives for the site such as new hire onboarding/orientation sessions, team building support or delivery (and maybe even design); training related to annual people cycle topics such as focal review and performance management.
- Act as change agent to drive cultural change and keep our values real across the site and connected to the local communities. This creates and runs local engagement events, supporting Logi. Cares and other community activities such as initiatives related to Diversity & Inclusion.
- Partner with P&C colleagues (CoEs team）to drive our P&C organization forward in how we’re organized, how we work together across functions and what value we provide to the business.
- Own Employment & Employee Relations on site. Proactively following changes in relevant country/local employment laws and involving/raising them to the appropriate party within P&C for consideration and implementation. Managing compliance cases & investigations locally if they arise.
- Team development and coach, continuously improving team capability to support site
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Demonstrated understanding of general business concepts mixed with an excitement about what Logitech is doing now and in the future
- With the labor recruiting strategy management experience will be prefered
- A track record of making a significant impact on client organizations by partnering effectively with leaders and employees to develop a small company culture that aligns with the business strategies and values
- Interpersonal and communication skills that instantly establish rapport, collaboration, trust, confidence and credibility with leaders and employees
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizational effectiveness along with competence in all the normal areas: performance management, compensation, talent acquisition and development, management coaching
- Ability to contribute ideas and provide solutions to the design and implementation of HR strategies/programs/processes – and the staying power to see it through
- 8-10+ years of progressive HRBP experience in fast paced, high tech environment with responsibility for driving and implementing HR strategies and business solutions
- Hands-on, people-first, values flexible and practical action-driven
- Fluency in English familiarity with local labor law and regulations
- Strong leadership & influencing skills to work with on-site business group leaders to drive changes and implementation of the Company’s culture, practices and policies
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent preferred.