Supply Chain Sourcing Manager
The Role :
The Supply Chain Sourcing Manager is responsible for managing the APAC warehousing spend as well as supporting regional logistics sourcing projects. He or she is a value-added partner to the business and ensures complete alignment on the business goals. This position involves developing negotiation strategies, advising stakeholders on contract terms and conditions, monitoring cost and scope of assigned contracts/logistics partners to ensure compliance and best value. The Supply Chain Sourcing Manager works closely with Supply Chain stakeholders to formulate strategies, propose alternatives meeting Supply Chain objectives, recommend cost saving proposals, ensure we have an effective regional supplier base.
Your Contribution :
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Manage the spend and relationships with our APAC Warehousing partners.
• Be the point of contact for APAC Supply Chain Sourcing projects and collaborate with stakeholders on sourcing deliverables.
• Support the Global Freight Sourcing Manager on specific APAC transportation projects and bids.
• Develop and execute regional logistics sourcing strategies and be accountable for the outcome.
• Lead specific Supply Chain bids and supplier negotiations while ensuring alignment with Supply Chain stakeholders.
• Negotiate logistics contracts in collaboration with Legal and Supply Chain organization.
• Follow-up on supplier performance and contract execution with Global Logistics team.
• Build and maintain supplier relationships at various levels.
• Monitor regional logistics market trends and industry. Acts as advisor on logistics industry, challenge and support Supply Chain objectives.
• Support Supply Chain initiatives and hold regular reviews on sourcing projects.
• Travel within APAC from time to time.
Key Qualifications :
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Academic degree in Business Administration and Supply Chain management/Logistics.
• Minimum of 7 years in a similar role within a global company environment.
• Proven experience in delivering on multiple logistics sourcing projects.
• Strong understanding of 3PL and 4PL landscape.
• Ability to build relationships across a global and matrixed organization.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with a hands-on and flexible approach.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, good team player able to drive change.
• Curious and energetic personality, culturally sensitive.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Good project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Speaking Mandarin Chinese is an asset.
• Experience in trade compliance is an asset.
Logitech G and Astro Gaming is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”