As a Product Designer, you will be a key part of the UX Team at Logi. You’ll be involved throughout the product development process, from early brainstorms through launch and beyond. You’ll utilize your skills in interaction design, visual design and prototyping to help build digital and physical experiences that are thoughtful, impactful and that put people at the center of the thinking.
***This is not a position in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Packaging Design or Art Direction.
- Be a conceptual pragmatist: thrive under constraints and know how to bring your inspiring ideas to life
- Be hands-on with Interaction Design, Visual Design and Prototyping
- Provide strategic design leadership
- Provide mentorship within the team
- Leverage your passion for aesthetics, iconography and typography
- Champion design detail across complex experiences
- Partner with Engineers, Product Managers and Design Directors to ensure product vision remains intact
- Develop internal skills and tools to keep the team at the forefront of our field
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating skill-set and processes (Only candidates with a website or PDF that showcases this work will be considered. This website or portfolio should be included in your application)
- 5+ years of experience at a design shop or in-house
- 5+ years of experience designing apps and products
- Strong aesthetic sense deeply rooted in graphic design fundamentals
- Expert in Sketch, Adobe CC and the process of translating design intent into a living, breathing product
- Motion design skills (After Effects or equivalent)
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision or Framer – coding skills a plus
- Knowledge of technical innovations and constraints as it pertains to a variety of platforms and devices
- Lives, breathes, loves all areas of design
Bachelor’s in Interaction Design, Product Design or a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
SMALL COMPANY, BIG PRODUCTS
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.