Channel Partner Manager Video Collaboration
Logitech is expanding its Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Enterprise team, aligned to Channel developments and increased end-user opportunities within Video Collaboration. At Logitech team means everything. Reporting to the Head of Video Collaboration in Iberia, we are looking to recruit a special individual for the role of Channel Business Development Manager, to join our Iberia Video Collaboration team. If you thrive in a collaborative, motivated and dynamic environment please reach out. We would love to hear from you!
The Channel BDM will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video collaboration business via specific named account/s. You will have end-to-end ownership and be tasked to support the accounts across Iberia region and work with all local stakeholders in the account and at Logitech.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviour you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for driving Logitech for Business portfolio with clear focus on video collaboration products.
- Responsible for indirect sales efforts for Logitech for business portfolio.
- Executing Logitech for Business strategy.
- Achieving the Logitech for business sales target.
- Providing accurate and timely management of information and revenue forecasts.
- Identifying potential clients and channel partners and negotiate and nurture those relationships.
- Driving incremental revenue growth through new products and alliances.
- Working with partners to evangelize Logitech products.
- Manage the alliance with ecosystem partners at corporate level and on the field to ensure a healthy and successful mutually beneficial relationship.
- Identify and execute go-to-market opportunities with partners.
- In collaboration with Marketing and Field Sales, planning and executing participation in partner-focused field events.
- Working with partner and Logitech, local marketing teams, develop go-to-market initiatives such as channel offers/promotions and joint sales pursuit.
- Leveraging demo centers and other customer immersion centers to generate awareness.
- Developing and executing on seeding and trial/pilot programs.
- Developing and implementing metrics to measure the success of the co-marketing and co-selling initiatives.
- Sharing product roadmap with partners on a regular basis and identify/lead joint innovation opportunities.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 8 years of experience and rich industry knowledge, particularly in video collaboration and digital transformation.
- Familiarity with videoconferencing, Unified Communications, and collaboration markets. Experience with collaboration technologies such as Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, and BlueJeans.
- Experience with building and managing alliances with companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, or Google.
- Good understanding of social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter) as a marketing and networking tool.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining executive clients and channel relationships.
- Ability to create and execute successful channel strategies that will support revenue growth goals.
- Ability to work effectively with all supporting functions.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Team player mindset, open and collaborative.
- High energy, positive attitude and a strong work ethics.
- Top notch organizational and project management skills.
- Passion for the technology industry.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Portuguese highly appreciated.
- Willingness to travel.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- MBA as a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.