Advanced Support Analyst GSC
We are looking for an Advanced Oracle Support Analyst (8-10 years of experience) in the Supply Chain domain. The candidate has a strong functional skill set in eBiz R12 Supply Chain modules and masters SQL fundamentals. The candidate works in a team of functional analysts and collaborates with business users and technical analysts. Business sensitivity and communication skills are of the essence in this function.
Logitech is a global company which means the day to day work involves working with people from different backgrounds residing in different parts of the world. The candidate should be comfortable within such an environment.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Analyze (complex) problems and provide options/solutions to Business users in their daily operations
- Provide guidance in relation to automation and process execution based on good business process knowledge and Oracle expertise.
- Recognize priority cases and act accordingly. Evaluate options and decide on the best outcome for the various stakeholders.
- Able to coach/mentor junior colleagues and provide help when required.
- Understand global Supply Chain processes and translate these in system solutions
- Flexibility to extend in peak season
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on R12.x Production support.
- Proactive and being able to guide
- Experience in at least in 1-2 full project implementations of ERP
- (PL) SQL fundamentals.
- Experience with onsite and offshore model
- Should have good functional knowledge in Oracle’s supply chain modules. Especially OM, INV & PO.
- Knowledge of iSupplier, iProcurement, iStore modules
- Resource should work in 24X5 shifts
- Should have knowledge in Month end closure.
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle Apps Modules
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues
- Degree in Information Sciences or Supply chain or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.