The Sales Operations Pricing Analyst, is responsible for managing a segment of the pricing process for the AMR sales team. This includes pulling and summarizing all pricing requests for weekly management review and ensuring that approved pricing is implemented quickly and accurately. In this role, you will take a leadership role in pricing business process and efficiency improvements working with Finance and IT.
You will interact with Sales, Marketing and Finance management in this role for a broad exposure to the AMR business.Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Pricing Approvals and System Implementation
- Project Management driving business process improvement and efficiencies
- Reporting and Compliance
- Pricing Analysis - Competitor and Market Benchmark
Specific Expectations include:
- Ongoing process maintenance and improvements for pricing and special pricing requests processes
- Execute approved pricing changes and communicate accordingly
- Review and process claims for new prices and price drops from customers ensuring that information is correct and complete.
- Lead management discussion on open Pricing requests and appropriate follow up for quick closure of open requests.
- Maintain and Explain any Pricing deviations and overrides in Oracle to ensure SOX compliance
- Provide analysis and reporting on pricing activity (regular &/or special) such that Sales, Marketing and Management can quickly identify trends or conflicts in pricing activities
- Review and Research pricing claims
- Lead or participate in key Business process improvement involving Pricing and System improvements and Program implementations.
- Work closely between the Business and IT for system solutions and process improvements in the area of Pricing and potentially other areas of Sales Operations
- Focal Point for SOX/Internal Audit and IT
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong Business Acumen and ability to wrap business context around analytical responsibilities.
- Responsible and accountable to compliance requirements and accuracy- attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate leadership/decision making and remain accountable to daily details
- Self starter with demonstrated initiative and the ability to work under pressure and appropriately prioritize
- Strong experience with Excel and related analytical tools.
- Build Dashboard using excel / tableau
In addition, preferable skills and experience include:
- Previous experience in Oracle R12 &/or Pricing administration ideal.
- Drive business efficiencies with the capacity and interest in understanding the intersection of Business Process and IT Systems
- Experience in other areas of Sales Operations &/or Supply Chain desirable
- Experienced in project management &/or participation in large global project implementations
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or related field and minimum 5yrs experience with transactional systems and business operations.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.