Developer - EPM
The Role EPM Developer is responsible for design, development and implementation of all planning and reporting solutions for the stakeholders in the finance department.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Design, Develop, implement financial planning and reporting solutions using Onestream as well as providing technical and functional guidance, assistance and support
- Employ knowledge of the EPM Suite of applications to facilitate better deployment of Planning and reporting applications in Onestream
- Desire and aptitude to be an active contributor to meetings and projects, both internal to the technology team as well as those assigned throughout the business
- Evaluate standard functionality in Onestream to leverage the system for process improvement. Re-design and develop applications and functionality as required
- Participate in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and perform unit, system and interface testing
- Develop associated technical and functional documentation including but not limited to requirements, design, testing and user guides
- Develop custom dashboards that will generate custom integration solutions. Identify and Integrate and translate data into dashboards and actionable information to address organizational needs
- Participate in defining company’s overall reporting and analytics strategy
- Coordinate with architects and senior developers to determine functionalities. Attend and participate in project requirement meetings and work sessions and provide timely updates on the work performed
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of EPM experience in a developer role
- Minimum 1 year hand-on experience with OneStream XF solutions and/or Prior Modeling experience with OLAP tools like Oracle EPM, BPM, Cognos TM1 and/or similar EPM/CPM solutions.
- Strong experience as a technical resource designing and delivering EPM applications
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Interacting with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Skilled in building and maintaining Business rules, scripts and develop technical solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to tune and optimize applications for Optimal Data Load, Calculation and Query Performance
- Ability to define and implement sophisticated security as required
- Ability to provide alternatives based on best practices and application functionality
- Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems
- Proficient in SQL skills with the ability to understand relational data models
- Proficient in VB.Net and Powershell scripting
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude, with a high ceiling for further growth
- Strong knowledge of SOX and implementing internal controls
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Knowledge on financial systems and processes
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP
- Experience in reporting tools like OBIEE, Tableau
- Oracle Hyperion Certifications in Essbase or Planning
BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.