Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business
The Enterprise Tech Support Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day performance of the Tier 2 enterprise support team within their region, and work closely with outsource partner(s) to ensure service levels and KPIs are met.
In addition to daily operations, the Team Supervisor will be responsible for the technical and professional development of the Tier 2 agents, monitoring their quality and performance, and coaching regularly to promote continued growth.
The role will also be responsible for working to resolve and escalate known issues, and working with the Tier 3 Enterprise Support Supervisor, and the Enterprise Tech Support Manager to improve the overall performance of the department.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the technical details of all Logitech’s video enterprise video solutions
- Monitor regional support team’s daily performance to ensure service levels are met
- Monitor and track trends across B2B CX for all regions, in cooperation with B2B CX leadership
- Work with outsource partners and Logitech agents to ensure issues are escalated correctly
- Provide an escalation point for technical and non-technical cases, working with Tier 3 agents to ensure escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor internal agent performance and provide coaching to improve support quality and technical capability
- Suggest and implement improvements to workflow, tools and general policies to improve quality and efficiency of B2B CX
- Provide ad hoc input and feedback to B2B CX Product Specialists to assist in reporting issues
- Ad hoc projects to further the growth of the B2B CX vertical
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with some or all of the technologies listed below
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Advanced knowledge of Skype/Microsoft Teams deployment and use
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom and Google Meets
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based devices
Customer Support Experience Needed
- Minimum 4 years of experience supervising/managing a team of technical support agents
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Experience coaching individuals for personal and professional development
- Experience working with a hybrid (internal and outsourced) workforce
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.