New Business Innovation Manager
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Identify whitespace opportunities by partnering with consumer insights to uncover insights, tensions and/or unmet needs.
- Drive strategic development and innovation roadmap that will extend Logitech into new categories and/or channels.
- Assess the business potential of each new concept or opportunity space.
- Lead and participate in cross functional brainstorming sessions to synthesize research outcomes and develop concepts.
- Work with cross functional partners (CI, engineering, design, UX) to develop prototypes and simulations.
- Develop business proposals and value proposition of new concepts through evaluation of the feasibility, viability and desirability of each opportunity.
- Champion the innovation process and develop a model that can be used to continuously fill the innovation funnel
- Create effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders and team members to ensure alignment and support.
- Partner with design, engineering and business leadership to advocate for whitespace opportunities and new concepts.
- Interest in and staying informed of applicable technology and product landscapes.
- Self starter and self sufficient
- Experience working in or closely with consumer insights and familiarity with research methodologies
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- 5+ years experience in CE Product management/innovation, CPG innovation brand management, Portfolio management, Consumer insights
- Business acumen and analytical skills - resourceful with data and able to synthesize and draw conclusions to make business recommendations
- Strong in business analytics to understand the financial dynamics of entering new product categories
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.