Senior Project Manager for Video Collaboration Headsets
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading development efforts for new products from product front end stage till mass production and any refresh and sustaining projects. It needs to manage a project team to reports to the management team that spans functions of hardware and software engineering, ID design team, packaging, product marketing, and operation with manufacturers including any risk assessments.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Hands-on to create a project plan including schedules, project budget, and product cost.
• Be the point of communication for the project's status to a broad audience from executives to engineers highlighting risks with corrective actions.
• Work closely with the development leads to ensure features are delivered.
• Effectively lead weekly project review meetings to effectively align teams across the project on activity.
• Engage with design engineering and manufacturer to manage the product Bill of Material.
• Drive execution of projects to meet objectives in cost, schedule, and product quality.
• Manage project builds globally including working with CM manufacturer.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• University degree or college diploma in the field of Engineering as preferred, Master desired.
• 5+ years of experience developing highly integrated consumer electronics products, preferably with audio headphones and headsets capabilities.
• At least 3~5 years of project management experience in a high-tech environment with a cross-functional and global team managing new and sustaining product development and product launch with a contract manufacturer.
• Solid understanding of product development lifecycle, and familiarity with project management software to set up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
• Experience with building, executing, and reporting on projects using project management platform.
• Excellent cross-functional leadership skills and strong logic thinking to resolve project issues.
• Able to lead a discussion on issues and make informed decisions.
• Outstanding communication skills verbally and written in English.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Experience working with Asia-based manufacturing partners.
• Ability to travel to Asia and the US.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Qualified PMP is a plus.
• BS or equivalent minimum. MS preferred. 5+ years of relevant industry experience in consumer electronic products.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.