Mobility/EDU Global Supply Planning Lead
Mobility/ Education is one of the fastest growth categories for Logitech. We need a strong leader to drive the supply planning function. This role will work closely with commercial teams, business group and the rest of the supply chain/factory teams to deliver on business and financial goals.
To be successful in this role, you need to be strategic, nimble and action oriented. You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead. You work cross-functionally to support our business goals and mission and are amazing at working with external stakeholders.
Scope of activities for this role include managing the mobility/edu supply planning team, supply-demand balancing, development of FG & component safety stock strategies, planning and executing product phase in/out strategies, exception management etc. The supply planning function is responsible for meeting service level goals, minimizing inventory and expedited shipping. The Supply planning lead will work closely with regions, product groups, factories and suppliers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Create weekly finished goods MPS plans supporting Mobility/edu.
● Own the WW Capacity Review process for mobiity/edu
● Manage component buffers to build flexible response to demand changes
● Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
● Apply advanced analytics to creation of inventory planning parameters and policies.
● Inventory projection and analysis
● Develop allocations plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritized demands
● Develop and refine tools for ongoing support of business
● Active participation in continuous improvement efforts
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● Bachelor's Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related subject area with 7-10 years of global work experience
● Experienced participation in S&OP processes
● Experience in consumer retail products
● Should have a basic foundation of planning tools and material planning processes [Excel/Google docs, MRP, Simulation, Product BOMs, Safety stock theory, inventory management], ERP experience [Oracle or SAP].
● Ability to analyze trade-offs between inventory, air freight, capacity, etc. and make informed decisions/ recommendations.
● Demonstrated decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
● Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
● Good understanding of supply chain planning processes
● Demonstrated leadership abilities.
● Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.