Senior iOS Developer
As a Senior iOS developer you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining advanced applications for the Ultimate Ears mobile and smart speakers. You will be a key member of a talent team of in-house and offshore developers, working closely with our design, embedded and product teams, to deliver applications with rich and engaging user experience that significantly contribute to our products value.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strive for high-quality software, attention to details on code robustness, edge cases, usability and reliabilities
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to meet product and development goals
- Proven Experience with end to end mobile App development and distribution
- Solid knowledge in Swift, Objective C, frameworks etc.
- Some knowledge of Android platform and development tools
- Familiar with project management tools (e.g. JIRA), quality improvement tools (e.g. Crashlytics) and user engagement measurement.
Preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with iOS accessory interfaces (iAP, Core Bluetooth etc.)
- Experience with Music streaming and background tasks on iOS
- Knowledge of voice assistance such as AVS, Siri and/or Google Assistant.
- Knowledge of Web service and scripting languages
- Some Windows PC and Mac OS development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance