As part of the Emerging Markets Finance team (covering India, South East Asia, Middle East, Turkey, Russia & Africa), this position will support the team on various FP&A activities including forecast consolidation, Quarter closing, Tableau reporting, Opex reporting, automation and standardization. This role will focus on reporting excellence to ensure quality and timeliness of business data supports using a systematic approach and also help with Opex planning, tracking & manage related controls. An Ideal candidate will be able to work cross culture and cross functions, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. The role will based out of Chennai, India and will report to the Head of Business Finance for Emerging Markets.
Key Interfaces: Your primary business interactions are will be with the Regional Finance head, Cluster Finance Managers & Emerging Markets Regional S&M team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will involve in:
1. Co-ordinate forecast consolidation, reviews, Ops loading & actual reporting for Emerging Market Region.
2. Prepare reporting on actual results with variance analysis for regional & cluster stakeholders.
3. Co-ordinate Month end Opex PO accrual process through close collaboration with controllership, cluster finance & sales team.
4. Prepare monthly Opex reporting & tracking and review related SOX controls.
5. Developing, improving & automating reporting framework for commercial spending
6. Maintain Weekly Sales reporting update & tableau dashboard reporting.
7. Participate in the AOP & quarterly planning cycles & aid in better decision making with detailed data driven analysis.
8. Support any other Regional projects or ad hoc analytics.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. 4-5 years of experience in a similar role in FMCG, Consumer Electronics or PC industry
2. Expert Excel user, familiar with Tableau & Hyperion SmartView
3. Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth environment across a range of functions.
4. Self-motivated and be able to work remotely and independently in a multicultural environment.
Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, other related field from an accredited institution.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.