Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
Logitech is at the forefront of consumer technology. We have developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing.
As a Senior Manager, Strategy, you will help execute our vision of today while formulating the industry’s vision of tomorrow. We are seeking a self-starter who is an agent for change.
- Partner with business units to develop solutions to complex business problems
- Support the executive team with key initiatives
- Drive actionable solutions to meaty challenges, supported by quantitative analysis, business acumen, and clear, insightful communication
- Provide analytical leadership
- Shepherd meaningful execution
- Develop and implement best practices across the company, at scale
- Maintain a deep understanding of consumer tech and its future
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation and change
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy
- Experience with setting a strategic vision for a business unit, or equivalent
- Strong background in consumer tech
- Past ownership of complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative skills
- Innate curiosity and a passion for complex problem solving
- Ability to drive change through influence and data
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.