Internship Program - Optical and Sensing Technology Intern
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• You will be contributing to develop the nondispersive secondary optics as the key component in logitech G products
• You will conduct the development from exploring academic journals to brainstorming, and then come out with a design meeting the target of performance.
• You will widely review all states of the art and come out synergy.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Knowledge of optics and micro optics
• Optical design
• Optical simulation (ex. Tracepro)
• Degree in Optical Engineering, Electro-Optical Engineering or Physics.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”