Credit and Collection Analyst (1 year contract)
Be a member of controllership team and in charge of Credit & Collection for the entire Asia Pacific customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Speak up. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Manage a collections portfolio, ensuring full compliance with the corporate credit policy, and strive for timely collections with achievement of collections objectives
• Consistently monitor the AR Aging report to determine potential payment issues and promptly follow up for resolution
• Communicate with past due customers to resolve outstanding balances; reconcile credit/debit balances
• Assist with financial reporting such as days sales outstanding (DSO), bad debt revenue reserves, and cash collection forecasting.
• Analyze new and existing customers credit worthiness and collectability risks
• Review financial information and run Dun and Bradstreet to establish credit limits
• Work closely with sales, legal, operations and revenue teams to ensure effective collections process and timely escalations
• Assist SOX 404 documentation and internal/external audit testing.
• Ad-hoc reporting and projects involvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor degree with Accounting or Finance related.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Fluent English speaking and writing skills. Language skills in Japanese is a plus.
• Excel Macro/VBA is a plus.
• Oracle experience is a plus.
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
• Collaborative team member with the ability to work cross functionally.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.