Sr. Finance Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Logitech is seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to be part of our rapidly growing team. You will assist with global financial strategy supporting Logitech’s Sales and Marketing organization. You will work collaboratively with a team of financial professionals and a range of cross-functional partners.
You will approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. Responsibilities also include oversight of quarterly accounting close, coordination with Controllership and compliance with applicable policies and standards. This position reports into the Head of Finance for GVCC.
- Lead annual/quarterly financial planning process across customers, categories, countries from top to bottom line to properly reflect business opportunities and risks
- Oversee global financial planning and analysis for the marketing organization and deliver a monthly forecast update for company consolidation.
- Own P&L by managing budget, reviewing business performance and driving predictability to achieve the target
- Provide financial leadership by preparing and presenting financial analysis and variance explanations to leadership teams and executive management of the GVCC organization.
- Manage Risk and Opts related to Top and bottom line performance throughout the quarter to ensure appropriate anticipation of quarter end results.
- Facilitate data‐driven decision making by ensuring key decision makers access appropriate operational and financial analysis to identify opportunities and measure performance.
- Support Senior Management with special projects for strategic decision-making (e.g., “what if" strategic analysis, global business forecasting and/or new product P&L projections)
- Implement process improvements and tools to improve the consistency and effectiveness of our Finance team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Collaborate with peer finance leaders to identify best practice solutions to business developments.
- Become a trusted advisor to your business partners
- Manage and develop a team of Financial Analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of work experience in finance or accounting (8+ years with an Advanced degree)
- Ability to work independently and travel (depending on location); could be around 20%
- Solid business acumen and judgment.
- Sound analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent written/oral communication & presentation skills.
Ability to function well in high-energy business environments.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.