Senior Sales Financial Analyst
The purpose of this full-time job is to help Regional Cluster Lead and Regional Finance Head to drive profitable business growth through finance leadership and maintain strong controls over the financial planning and reporting. Key objective is to partner closely with Country Sales and Marketing organization to jointly support market performance and business decisions with data driven analytics and business insight. This is a key role in facilitating an unbiased and independent view on the business and enabling regional decisions to be implemented in the best interests of the company.
The primary business interactions are the Country/Cluster Head, Key Account Managers (KAM) and Marketing Managers. From a functional side, there are frequent interactions with the business operations, demand planning and controllership teams. From a commercial standpoint, you will work on financial strategies and provide guidance in line with the realities of the rapidly evolving B2B business and growing reseller partners landscape.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. In this role you will:
- Partner with Commercial Teams in making financially sound decisions and driving profitable business growth
- Own Category P&L by managing budget, reviewing business progress and assisting clusters to achieve category targets
- Engage in the evaluation of Distribution Channel Inventory, Revenue, Reserves and support GTM / channel analytics
- Facilitate financial planning process through preparation of financial strategy, planning guidelines, consolidation and analysis
- Own and develop pricing guidance in line with the Product/Channel strategy and facilitate Promo exception approvals
- Provide thoughtful advice on Product Line performance with data-based analytics, activity pipeline evaluation, investment optimization and channel mix development
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area
- FP&A experience with minimum 7 years, in international environment like FMCG, Consumer Electronics or Enterprise / B2B
- Expert XL user, knowledge of Hyperion and Oracle is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- Capable to prioritize and bring structure while enabling pace and controls
- Used to working in matrix / functional structure and multicultural environment
- At ease in communication with management.
With a fast-moving, innovative culture and strong balance sheet, Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. Video conferencing, working remotely, creating and streaming content, and gaming are long-term secular trends driving our business. Today all of them have accelerated, making Logitech more relevant to customers than ever before.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.