Build Infrastructure Engineer (Firmware Team)
Logitech’s LFB is looking for a Build infrastructure Engineer to contribute to design, implementation, and validation firmware build, testing, and validation. Candidates must have a strong understanding of Fw development, Linux build systems, and validation. This position will be located in Logitech’s HsinChu office.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Speak up. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Setup and Maintain internal build servers (local to the team, and hosted)
• Create build scripts and build infrastructure
• Implement build and test automation hooks
• Help the team creating tools and automate reports
• Own the firmware delivery process to other teams and customers.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in similar positions
• Experience with Keil, gcc, clang, jenkins, and other build systems
• Experience with git, gerrit, github and hook integration
• Strong Python scripting abilities
• Knowledge of best practices for building and system setup
• experience with AWS, and docker
• Proficiency with Linux, server administration (ubuntu), and network administration (VPN, ssh, etc...)
• Strong knowledge of CMake, Makefiles
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal), and demonstrated ability to be a strong team player are required. We are looking for candidates with the ability to learn quickly, are self-motivated and have solid time-management skills. Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of design tools, external collaboration processes, and leadership approaches
• Experience with Buildroot and Yocto is a plus
• BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent required; Master’s degree desired
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.