National Account Manager - Canada
The National Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue and growth within a portfolio of etail and national retail customers in the Canadian market.
The NAM’s responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly sales / revenue / growth objectives
- Managing all assigned resources
- Defining, implementing, and refining scalable and efficient ways to maximize growth opportunities and share in all of Logitech’s categories
- Acting as the primary interface between Logitech and the customer
- Building lasting relationships with your accounts, becoming their go-to technology partner for our products
- Executing meaningfully, promptly, accurately, and reliably – being a ‘gold-standard” vendor partner
- Reporting and communicating to appropriate constituents within Logitech
- Managing assortments, content, pricing and promotional planning for each assigned customer
- Building and managing a business, to include:
- Creating yearly and quarterly marketing plans to achieve targets. Reporting on progress against these plans weekly
- Developing and executing Quarterly Business Reviews with customers and leadership
- Working cooperatively with the existing Logitech marketing and product marketing teams – learning from and leveraging resources where appropriate.
In addition to customer facing activities above, the NAM is also responsible for internal Logitech activities, to include:
- Product, promotional, and expense forecasting and accrual
- Collaboration w/Logitech Product Management Team
- Collaboration w/ Logitech Trade Marketing Team
- Collaboration w/Logitech Distribution Team and Supply chain
- Driving market share
- Ownership of T&E, Samples and MDF budgets
- A proven and documented will-to-win balanced with appropriate humility
- Strong character. An individual who demands the very best of themselves and is driven to always find ways to improve
- The ability to work independently, while also appropriately leveraging expertise and resources within our organization
- A quantifiable record of success in Canadian etail and retail channels, preferably with responsibilities that include managing the largest etail and retail customers in market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of current etail & national retail sales experience
- VANCOUVER area candidate preferred
- Typical business skills to include:
- Experience with solution-based approach to solving customer requirements and an understanding of complex sales cycles
- Ability to build consensus throughout multiple levels of organizations, and be adept at developing relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.