Embedded Software Architect
The Embedded SW Architect is responsible for defining the overall architecture and design of new products.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Take ownership of the embedded software architecture for the next wave of productivity, gaming, mobility products and related platforms.
- Convert marketing needs into software requirements.
- Foster collaboration between Product Managers, Developers, System Testers and other Software Architects.
- Define the solution, anticipates extensions and modifications in future stages.
- Participate to the test strategy definition, ensure the solution is testable.
- Plan for new technology introduction.
- Guide and mentor team members in the implementation of the solutions.
- Facilitate discussions between experts in order to find the right trade-off for design/modules responsibilities between application, embedded and cloud.
- Communicate early and often about any significant events or issues affecting the team or delivery schedule and quality.
- Improve processes or propose improvement where applicable.
- Agile thinking and be able to work in rapidly evolving; first of a kind development environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in Embedded Software Architecture.
- Experience in full lifecycle software development of real time embedded system, including system design and analysis, requirement capture and development, software implementation and verification, system integration, qualification and releasing.
- Service-oriented attitude, with strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- PMP / Agile certification a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”