Senior Firmware Product Quality Assurance Engineer
As Senior FW PQA(Firmware Product Quality Assurance) for the Gaming Audio business unit of Logitech you will be responsible for defining the appropriate quality standards and validate our product accordingly to ensure the design fulfill the product requirements..
. The responsibilities include defining, developing test cases for integrated function test to insure the best product quality for our customers.
The products designed by our business units are gaming headset, gaming mixamp and gaming peripherals for home consoles with innovative technologies, shape and features.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To work with all core team members (EE/FW/SW) or ODM suppliers for the assigned new project.
• To develop test cases for HW/SW/FW integrated system and validate accordingly for new project.
• To develop test cases for compatibility evaluating on different HW platform/protocol.
• Good skills for problem solving, data analysis by a strong logical thinking
• To work with core team members thru engineering build to address any bug and issue from the test cases.
• Be able to bring innovation ideas into products and system design
• Support sustaining for continuous improvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• With experience and knowledge of SWQA/FWQA test
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• With experience and knowledge of Python
• Communication with English fluently.
• College graduation of Computer Science/Engineering or Information Management related is min. required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”