Head of Video Collaboration, Greater China
In this role, Head of Video Collaboration, Greater China, you are an ambitious, driven business leader who is seeking to join the leadership team of a Video Collaboration business and drive revenue growth.
You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute and lead. You’re excited to help build upon an existing team, with a culture of success by exploring new pathways to grow. You work cross-functionally to support our business goals and mission and are amazing at working with external stakeholders. Success to you is not just about hitting our goals today, but also building an empowered organization at scale and creating value and enduring quality for our customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop and implement the comprehensive VC business strategy that maximizes Logitech’s VC opportunities to drive business growth.
- Establish sustainable strategic partnership in VC ecosystem.
- Strong collaborate with partners / channels to develop new business development opportunity for VC.
- Collaborate with China BG, Regional BG and cross teams for product portfolio management and business opportunities.
- Plan and implement annual business plan and lead the team for execution excellence through weekly, monthly and quarterly process and business management routines.
- Work closely with cross functional and leadership team and to lead the communication of strategies and initiatives that drive growth for the VC.
- Be a strong coach and mentor to lead and continually build the dynamic VC.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 10+ years related industry experience in B2B
- A working knowledge of video collaboration industry/products and familiarity
- Strong business development and strategic planning capability
- Strong leadership, team development capability
- Excellent relationship-building and maintenance skills with partners internal and external
- Experience within highly ambitious sales/growth/operations environments
- Highly motivated and driven self-starter with a history of achievement in personal and work goal
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills
- High degree of persistence and follow-through
- The desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor‘s degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance