Senior ORACLE Finance Functional Analyst
- We are now looking for a Senior Oracle Finance Functional Analyst (5+ years’ experience) to join us. This role must have strong Oracle functional skill sets in eBiz R12 Finance modules (AR, AP, GL, SLA, Tax, FA, AME, EB-TAX, Costing, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, Credit Management and Intercompany).
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Analyze issues and provide alternates to Business users in their day-in day-out operations
- Good business process knowledge and system configuration knowledge and be able to interact with the Business Users and Support and Guide them in Business Process
- Month end closure and SOX activities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Worked on R12.x Production support.
- Experience in at least in 1-2 full project implementations of ERP
- Resource should have experience with onsite and offshore model
- Should have worked on SLA based support model
- Should have good functional knowledge in AR,AP,GL,SLA,Tax,FA,AME,EB-TAX, Costing,Cash Management, Advanced Collections, Credit Management and Intercompany.
- Should have worked with Support and Development.
- Should have knowledge in Month end closure and SOX activities.
- Resource should have 4 to 8 years of experience in Oracle Apps Modules
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues (logging support requests)
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Understanding and handson on IPM module is added advantage
- Understanding of SCM modules is an added advantage.
- Technical Experience is a value add (SQL/Interfaces/Conversion etc)
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive tickets to closure to meet SLA's
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”