Enterprise Account Manager, B2B
In this role, you will be driving Logitech B2B sales to large enterprise accounts by direct engagement with decision makers and influencers as well as VP-level and C-Level executives to understand clear business needs and match those to solutions resulting in desired outcomes.
You will be focused on prospecting net new customer logos and able to up/cross selling to existing customers. The role will require high touch engagement and account plan. You will have the ownership to meet and exceed sales quota.
Responsibility to maintain an accurate project pipeline as well as pipeline sufficiency to meet and exceed your quota. Proficient in CRM Tools (salesforce.com).
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role will grow the Video Collaboration business for the Region through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management of Education Vertical Industry. The role will not have direct reports initially.
In this role you will:
- Focus on country top corporate end users within Indonesia and your vertical focus Educational Industry.
- Engage with Local MSFT, Cisco Webex, Zoom, vendor teams (Alliances).
- Cross sell across category segments maximizing wallet share/spend of corporate end user Edu in Indonesia.
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground of the high touch plan.
The Role Responsibilities:
· Focus on prospecting new accounts and developing top enterprise accounts within your country and vertical focus.
· Direct engagement with decision makers and influencers as well as VP-level and C-Level executives to understand clear business needs and match those to Logitech B2B solutions portfolio.
· Create high touch account plan and strong on ground execution of the plan. Strong desire to win deals, RFPs and Standards and even take on tough accounts.
· Deliver the quarterly revenue commitment but working on 12 months rolling forecasts.
· Ensure you maintain an accurate project pipeline as well as pipeline sufficiency to meet and exceed your quota.
· Create client presentation, do hands-on solutions demo and manage the entire sales cycle.
· Work with the channels team to reach out to System Integrators and VARs to fulfil customers’ requirements.
· Work with Inside Sales Rep (ISR) and respond promptly to leads from various sources, qualify, convert and close MQLs.
· Work and collaborate with internal stakeholders including Inside Sales, Sales Engineer, Alliances, Channels, Distribution, and Marketing functions.
· Provide customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape back to product management team.
Qualifications & Skills:
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
· 8+ years of relevant sales experience with assigned sales quota.
· Experience of working with enterprises and commercial accounts.
· Experience in selling Unified Communications (UC) and strong understanding of cloud solutions. Direct sales experience in Video Collaboration is preferred.
· Prospect net new customer logos and able to maintain business with existing accounts.
· Able to build account plan for strategic enterprise accounts.
· Aggressively hunts for new leads and accounts. Proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
· Proficient in using Sales Force (CRM) to manage, update and ensure pipeline sufficiency.
· Able to do hands-on solutions demo and manage the entire sales cycle.
· Experience working on large tenders/RFP is a plus.
· Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
· Collaborative nature and is a Team player.
● Diploma, or bachelor’s degree level is required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.