LCP Alliance Manager
The Global LCP Alliance Manager is responsible to drive Logicool’s video collaboration (VC) sales nationally, by proactively engaging directly with our Global LCP (Global Logitech Collaboration Partners) in Japan sales force and their strategic primly partners. Our Global LCP are a key to our ongoing success. Global LCP are made up of Microsoft, Zoom, and Google.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Build and maintain key relationships within Global LCP in Japan
• Manage and drive sales opportunities within the Global LCP’s accounts with Logicool high touch sales team
• Build, enable and maintain network of strategic ecosystem partners (Global LCP’s primary partners) that complete the customer VC solution.
• Respond promptly to leads from various sources, qualify, convert and close with Logicool high touch sales team.
• Manage & Maintain sales pipeline within Salesforce
• Assist B2B Head and Category Manager to accurately forecast stock
• Provide customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape back to product management and marketing.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 10+ years of relevant sales/pre-sales experience in B2B space.(Large Enterprise is preferred)
• 5+ years of relevant channel sales experience for enterprise business.
• Unified Communications (or VC) product sector experience is strongly desired.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google hangout in strongly desired.
• Candidate must be experienced working with pipelines and specific quarterly and annual goals.
• Proven experience building long term relationships with executive level for strategic partners.
• Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities
• Ability to listen and identify customer needs and communicate a tailored VC solution in a clear and succinct manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated team player that can work in a remote sales environment
• Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (Salesforce.com)
• Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect factor.
• Working together mindset.
• English conversation skill (>=mid-high)
• Degree level or Masters is required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”