Senior Test Development Engineer
As Senior TDE(Test Development Engineer) for the Gaming Audio business unit of Logitech you will be responsible for developing testing station for our manufacturing line. The responsibilities include defining, developing and deploying the test equipment to insure the best product quality for our customers.
The products designed by our business units are gaming headset, gaming mixamp and gaming peripherals for home consoles with innovative technologies, shape and features.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To work with all core team members (EE/FW/ME) or ODM suppliers for the assigned new project.
• To develop test station and integrated all SW/FW features for every TDE station of a new project.
• Deliver required test equipment system or solution to manufacturing and meet project cost & schedule & performance requirement.
• Validate the development concept and fixture before engineering build.
• Good skills for problem solving, data analysis by a strong logical thinking
• Be able to continue to improve test efficiency and reduce test cycle time
• To work with core team members thru engineering build to address any bug and issue of the test stations.
• The TDE station delivered should be effective, stable and reliable to detect manufacturing defects.
• Be able to bring innovation ideas into products and system design
• Support sustaining for continuous improvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• With experience and knowledge of EE circuit review.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Coding ability (C# or C++)
• With experience and knowledge of testing development.
• Communication with English fluently.
• College graduation of EE, Physics or Information Engineering is min. required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”