Spring Internship Program - Optical and Sensing Technology Intern -Optical/Electro-Optical/Physics/Material background
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will
- You will be contributing to develop the deadfront solution with high transmittance.
- You will conduct the development from exploring academic journals/conference papers to scouting potential suppliers, and then come out with a design meeting the target of performance.
- You will widely review all states of the art and come out with a synthetic catalog solution.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Knowledge of optical science
- Knowledge of optical coating
- Knowledge of material science
- Knowledge of physics
- Optical coating design & simulation
- IMD(in mold decoration), IMF(in mold forming) process
- Fast prototyping
- Optical experiment
In addition, preferable skills and behavior
- Be able to communicate in English, writing, and speaking.
- full time with > 3 full days/week.
Bachelor or graduate degree in Optical Engineering, Electro-Optical Sciences, Electro-Optical Engineering, Physics or Material Science & Engineering.