B2B Key Account Manager Czech Republic & Slovakia
In the role of B2B Account Manager for Czech Republic and Slovakia, reporting to Cluster Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Business to Business Channel.
Account Manager B2B function is to determine and drive Logitech’s business and growth with current and potential corporate customers, system integrators and business entities, working with and influencing the key decision makers in the channel. Part of the role is to identify and work with new VARs and build relationships locally with our alliance partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will grow the Enterprise business for Czech Republic and Slovakia through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management. In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Focus on top corporate end users.
- Focus on channel development.
- Develop existing B2B channels and gain market share.
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground.
The Role Responsibilities
- Meet business goals for Czech Republic and Slovakia region in an intense, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Design a strategy to tap the full potential of the Region.
- Target the top government organizations & top Corporate Enterprise end users.
- Introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives to new and current channels.
- Develop business by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities per channel per account.
- Set up regular product trainings for all relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver timely weekly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next week objectives.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years’ experience in IT / Consumer Electronics B2B segment.
- Experience of working with large corporations, system integrators and VARs.
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire product cycle.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory.
- The role requires travel within the region.
- Bachelor degree and above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”