Product Quality Assurance Engineer-Blue
Blue Microphones is looking for a talented Product Quality Assurance Engineer for a direct hire full-time position. Blue is a highly regarded, premium logitech brand in consumer electronics and professional recording products, with a broad lineup of well-established and innovative, high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level. The company will continue its rapid growth, propelled by sales of products in new segments and markets, and a reputation for innovative industrial design, novel features and remarkable quality in a range of product categories.
Areas of skills and responsibility include:
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong understanding of software, electronics, and mechanical quality testing and product release.
- Strong understanding of software/firmware, electrical, and mechanical engineering process and development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in testing USB/wireless device software/apps on Windows and Mac
- Experience in testing mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be able to write detailed test plan’s
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in playing PC/console games using keyboards, mice, console, wheel, etc
- Experience in writing, updating and modifying test scripts/tools
- Experience in working in waterfall and agile environment
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- Good knowledge of USB, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE protocols
- Experience with audio measurement suites and hardware such as Audio Precision and/or Soundcheck
- Experience developing test fixtures is a plus.
- LabVIEW experience is a plus
- Build relationship to and work with other quality groups and functions inside Logitech.
Qualified candidates will have a BS EE or software degree and 5-15 years of diverse experience in the development and testing of consumer/pro audio products, consumer electronics, or other electro-mechanical products that range between low and high-volume manufacturing.
Candidate will be expected to have critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment, and be proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment. Must be adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced working environment, and must be able to effectively communicate across all relevant departments (e.g. International Team, Electrical Engineers, Audio Consultants, Product Managers, Program Managers, Supply Chain, QA etc.).
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.