Category Marketing Manager
- P&L owner for total Streamers & Creators category
- Market intelligence: Collect market information through market research (not much), seminar/conference/exhibition, product lifecycle, study and plan product roadmap.
- Demand analysis: Collect, analyze the feedback and implement changes of current offering to adapt market.
- Demand generation: Promote innovative product and service solution. Develop using occasion to solve the real pain points.
- Product growth: Identify product core value and target segment.
- Conducts in-depth analysis of market (category), consumer and customer analysis to identify category business growth and optimize investment plan.
- Conducts ROI analysis to monitor, improve and deliver marketing activation efficiency.
Brand building and Consumer Engagement
- Develop Brand strategy for Blue
- Initiate creative consumer engagement program with reasonable ROI, together with Marketing
- Co-work with customer marketing team to initiate consumer promotion
- Deliver NPI launch plan with sound annual target and organic growth
Pricing & GTM
- Define pricing structure for NPI
- Develop GTM and pricing model for different customers
- Develop partnership in streaming and content creation field to expand brand impact
- Product/ solution bonding with key partner, ie. Leverage key using occasion. Support to build strategic partnership.
- Leverage partnership resource to support consumer promotion
- Business Development and Planning
- Translates global and regional category strategies and priorities into cluster plan, as well as defining cluster category evolvement roadmap that catches the cluster business opportunities and matches with the company capability.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of experience of brand marketing / product innovation / consumer campaign development
- Expert in marketing communication and customer marketing experience
- Pro audio/FMCG/3C industry experience is needed. Music related skill is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in portfolio, pricing management, new product launch
- In-depth experience in understanding China music market and consumers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be passionate for customer needs and business demand
- Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and innovative in problem solving, influencing and decision making
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a fast-moving organization
- Team player – great communicator
- Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued
- English and Mandarin fluent verbally and written is a must
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”