Creative Strategist (Art Director)
Logitech seeks an experienced art director with an integrated background to join its growing in-house agency team–working on Logitech and Logitech G. Big things are happening at Logitech. Come play a critical role as we push our brand engagement and advertising practice to the next level.
The Creative Strategist - (Art Director) for Logitech will lead the visual storytelling responsibility in creating original, culturally vibrant, brand engagement: from top level campaign concepts, to paid media advertising, and everything in between.
As a creative leader, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the visual expression of the Logitech and Logitech G brands. You will live and breathe art direction, pop and gaming culture, and the latest trends in advertising and technology.
You will enjoy a mid-sized company atmosphere, with a flat, collaborative culture, including direct access to Business Group teams. You will pitch less and produce more, and get a real opportunity to make an impact on marketing and brand experiences.
You will partner with a copywriting creative strategist and a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, industrial designers, product leaders, technologists, business leaders—to bring ideas to life and products to market.
As an experienced and innovative art director, you combine a passion for and knowledge of new media, with design and visual storytelling fundamentals. And you have the portfolio to prove it.
Come join us in telling the world about the cool new products we're creating, while chasing an award or two along the way.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with copywriting creative strategist to take briefs and turn them into big, original, culturally vibrant ideas
- Execute and shepherd art direction from concept and executive buy-in through all stages of creative development, production and post-production—ensuring faithful execution, quality, and brand consistency all the way
- Execute across a wide range of output, from the big one-off campaigns, to the tactical everyday deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global team members and outside partners, building consensus, understanding, and cooperative working relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with best-in-class visual partners, including photographers, directors, production and post houses
- Ensure projects are completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality
- Seek to push the brand and our marketing practice into new media, experimenting, testing and tracking
For consideration, you must demonstrate the following minimum skills and behaviors:
- 7+ years of art direction experience at a creative or in-house agency
Exceptional conceptual and visual storytelling talent
Proven experience developing strategically grounded, creative ideas across digital and traditional media, for major consumer brands
A strong and diverse portfolio of original advertising and brand engagement work, including digital, video/TV and new media
Expert understanding of creative and production considerations across print, website, mobile, online advertising, social media, video, and so on
Experience art directing for photo, film shoots, and CG production and all associated processes
Self-driven with the ability to sometimes create work in isolation, and propel work forward
Ability to thoughtfully and persuasively articulate creative concepts to cross-functional teams
Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader Design group to scale and deliver amazing work
Ability to work across multiple projects and launches while keeping a cool head
Ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Expert-level talent in creativity apps: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote. 3D and motion app proficiency a huge bonus.
Experience and interest in technology, consumer technology or consumer lifestyle categories
Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours, travel to shoots etc.
Big passion, small ego
BA/BS degree in Fine Arts, Communication Design, Advertising or equivalent practical experience.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?