Ecommerce, Data and Digital Marketing Intern - Young Professionals Program
About the program:
We have just launched a brand new Young Professionals Program here at Logitech. This program within our Global Commercial Organisation will allow you to grow your business and interpersonal skills, will provide access to career development opportunities within Logitech and will let you be a part of something bigger than just a job.
Your line manager will expose you to real business situations and share industry knowledge, your Business Buddy will coach you through successes & challenges and our People & Culture team will provide continuous feedback to help you take the maximum from this experience.
Learn through collaboration, take initiative, make things happen together with us and feel proud about it!
We are looking to hire talented individuals who just started their third year of Bachelor studies this autumn, available to work part-time whilst continuing studies, full time during summer break and finish a 12-month assignment the following year. You are inquisitive and hungry to learn, highly organised, with excellent communication skills, willing to express your ideas and eager to bring a fresh perspective. Passionate about the tech industry and with strong command of English.
We are looking for a talented & outgoing person, thriving to connect Data, Analytics & Technologies with Marketing, Communication & Ecommerce to innovate the way we manage our online business. across categories and online business partners.
You are responsible for innovating the way we manage our online business with external partners and implementing the innovations to drive online sales visible for the consumer, etailer and bottom line.
In this role that combines digital solutions understanding with marketing and ecommerce skills, you will be part of the Europe eTail team and work closely with the eTail Content Operations Managers & Customer Marketing Mgr, Global eTail Solutions Developer and local Key Account Managers.
You will help us pioneer new ways of selling online by enabling Data & Tech driven Customer Marketing at Scale, track and measure to scale best practices across Europe. You will also create easy and simple to understand guidelines on how to execute eTail/ecommerce excellence with all digital stakeholders. So a great mix of strategy and operations.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
1. Support Commercial usage of the technology application to sell online
- Create and present the Best Practice & Guideline Material (Google Slide, Gif, Video)
- Create Communication around it i.e newsletter etc.
- Provide Studies & Analytics report about needs and usage of each cluster in
- Present and formalize analysis on traffic data in EU, CLusters and competition
2. Support marketing strategic guidance & best practice sharing, that encompasses
the usage of these technologies
- Provide quantitative & qualitative Analysis to inform strategic where-to-play/how-to-play choices
- Create and Simply Category Strategy execution Blueprint
- Drive usage, Follow-up & Monitor execution
- Gather and facilitate best Practice sharing i.e use case how to leverage data to inform Customer Marketing Choices
3. Contribute to Customer Marketing broader projects such as eTail Marketing
capability assessment landscape, Retail Digital Media reporting
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Structured, highly driven and solution oriented person
- Great presentation skills (PowerPoint/Google Slides) desirable
- Good level of Excel
- Ability to monitor execution of activities by measuring and reporting on activity and campaign results
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
- Rounded Marketing skills desirable, eager to develop and learn
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.