Reseller Channel Sales Leader
The Reseller Channel Account Manager–Turkey is responsible for achieving the Sales and sell-out target for Customers in the Reseller Channel.
The candidate will work with Team Turkey to define the sales goals in his/her assigned Customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Just Do.
These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Cluster Head Turkey to define the annual sales goals along with the Sales and Marketing Strategies in the assigned accounts.
- As a Reseller Channel Account Manager–Turkey, the candidate will retain top customers, resellers, and nurture those key relationships across.
- Become a strategic partner and advisor to the client, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit.
- Identify, develop and maintain an effective relation with the Reseller Channel in order to prospect to bring new opportunities for Business.
- Be responsible for initiating, planning, and implementing together to bring new opportunities for Business.
- The candidate is supposed to prepare and deploy a quarterly business plan addressing sell through by customer and activities that are needed to achieve the objectives.
- Monthly sell-out plan preparation is also a must especially for Reseller Channel Account Manager–Turkey.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with Customers keep track of sales, purchase and inventory situations along with identifying corrective/improvement actions that needs to be taken.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Trade teams to achieve the long-term brand goals for Logitech in related Customers.
- Continuously monitor the development of Logitech products in the assigned accounts in terms of market share distribution visibility and product mix.
- Continuously work with category and marketing managers to conduct trainings and seminars on Logitech products in the assigned customers to sell better.
- Provide a continuous/cohesive flow of market intelligence from the assigned accounts on Competitor Activities, Pricing, Market Trends, Price Waterfalls, Benchmarking Reports, Distribution and Visibility.
- Define the roadmap for the listings of NPIs, monitor and report.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Min 8 years of Sales and/or Trade Marketing Experience
- Positive, “Can do, Will do” attitude
- Unquestionable integrity
- Strong data driven analytical skills
- Ability to see the Big Picture while not missing any detail.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- English is a must
- Proficient in analytical skills
- Proficient in Agility and Resilience
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.
As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for very person to take initiative and make things happen.
But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.