CI/CD, Build Engineer
What is the first thing you think of when I mention Logitech? If you are like most people, you are probably thinking keyboard, mouse and webcam. However, did you know that Logitech is the market leader in Video Collaboration (VC) equipment in the enterprise market? In fact, we sell more VC equipment than the next two competitors combined!
We are a fast paced, nimble group with a mission to make the Video Conferencing experience for the remote participant better than being physically in the conference room by using technologies such as Computer Vision/Machine Learning, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT). Our group is run like a startup, by people who have a track record of leading teams in other startups and/or top tier technology companies such as Netflix and Amazon and the results speak for themselves. Our group have consistently had mid to high double-digit growth over the past several years and the growth continues to accelerate
We are looking for talented engineers and leaders to join our growing team innovators and go-getters to deliver the next set of revolutionary products. Ideal candidates will exhibit a high degree of ownership, independent thinking, a die-hard, can do attitude with a burning desire to challenge and change the status quo.
Do you have what it takes to board this rocket ship and redefine an entire industry? If so, we can't wait to talk to you and bring you on-board :)
- Setup build environments and pipelines in Jenkins for software artifacts to be built and published
- Implement features of automation/tools that would help teams achieve higher level of development efficiency
- Provide engineering support for package and version set administration, source code control, and deployment infrastructure maintenance
- Work with engineering teams to ensure tight integration of automation from development to validation
- Understand Build processes for Android, Yocto and develop optimized build pipelines
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of the products
- Help the teams achieve a high standard of DevOps and help with design of frameworks that facilitate test driven development
- At least 5 years experience setting up Jenkins build pipeline
- At least 4 years experience with Git, Gerrit and/or GitHub, including writing Git Hooks and resolving merge conflicts
- Strong scripting experience on Linux-like Shells (bash) and Python
- Hands-on experience with build tools such as make, ant and Gradle
- Experience setting up build system for Embedded Linux or Android platform, including building Android Framework code
- Strong understanding of software testing, benchmarking and continuous integration
Experience using languages such as JAVA, C, C++ node.js
Familiar with Linux administration
Familiar with deploying services such as Lambda, containers (k8, docker), etc.