Assistant Customer Marketing Manager-Creativity & Productivity (1-year Temp)
- To align with category strategies and priorities in HK market. Work closely with Category Head, Sales head and content team in HK to formulate different activities and campaigns in order to drive and grow the whole category in terms sell through and sell out;
- Manage quarterly custom promotion budget with proper plan and monitoring. Evaluate investment and return from time to time base on campaign and channel types;
- Lead and support the launch of key new product into the market with 360 campaigns;
- Support sales and marketing team on ad-hoc projects and market researches;
- Collaborate with PR & social team to expand CCP brand & product awareness;
- To be involved in sales and marketing activities;
- Perform merchandising duties for retail shop & events;
- Follow up the purchase order/ delivery schedule/ stock level / sample order, etc;
- Liaise with in-house designer/ suppliers/ distributors to make sure all POSM are well-distributed and display at shop;
- Tidy-up and update tracking record of marketing samples at storeroom;
- Checking SRP and discount prices from competitors of category for internal analysis.
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines;
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing experience with good knowledge, and experience in FMCG & electronic industry will be a definitely advantage;
- Excellent communication and project management & leadership skills;
- Able to work under pressure, positive attitude and good manner;
- Resourceful with the ability to think out of the box, spirit of CAN-DO, urgency of business;
- Fluent spoken and written in Mandarin and English;
- Willing to work outside office and flexible working time for marketing campaign kick off.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.