Lead Electrical Engineer
Astro Gaming is looking for a top-class Lead Electrical Engineer motivated to build the next generation of Gaming Audio products for our global console gaming brand.
We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing gaming experiences using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about gaming. If you are a highly-creative electrical engineer who enjoys building products that help people play more, have a track record of shipping products, and enjoy working cross-functionally with mechanical and audio engineers, software teams, and product professionals, you may be a great fit for Astro Gaming’s Audio Engineering Team. You will be part of a small team focused on making gaming an amazing experience. You will create gaming product that will be used by thousands of people every day including professional gamers.
Are you ready to join the team responsible for designing world class Gaming Audio products for a great company?
The Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing the electronics of Audio Gaming products and will be working with the project team to execute and lead all necessary activities to make the product from scratch to mass production. The responsibilities include electrical design and development of Gaming Headsets (other products are a possibility based on market needs) from product front end, through product design and launch into successful mass production. Additional responsibilities include ensuring product features achieve cost, schedule, reliability, regulatory and safety goals.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Engage in technical surveys of EE technologies with cross functional teams
- Electrical Component selection and evaluation
- Define Electrical Hardware system architecture
- Capture Schematic and review PCB layout
- Define and execute Evaluation plan
- Bring up and debug board with cross-functional team
- Perform and pass Compliance test
- Pilot build or trial run support
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Have electronics device mass production experience
- Over 10 years electronics hardware design experience
- Familiar with CAD such as OrCad and PADs
- Willing to work and talk with people to make product success
- Work independently with minimum guidance
- Experience working with ODM & JDM factories.
- Excellent communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Audio product design experience.
- Wireless product is a plus.
- Gaming product design experience.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance -document before and after of career site